Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The name is Grammie...

On January 7th Lauren and Derek were blessed with a beautiful baby boy named Titan...well they named him Titan..he didn't come out with that tattooed on his forehead..anyway...he is such a sweet little boy! I cannot keep my hands off him. I wasn't sure that I liked the name Grandma because I am vain and I guess I feel like I am not old enough to be one yet ( even though I really am...don't tell anyone). SO here I am with the title "Grammie"! Truth is though I would even answer to Grandma, I bet it is the sweetest sound around when it comes from little lips!!!
I was able to be in the room with her while she gave birth and what an amazing experience. It's not that I don't know how babies are born and all, really I do, but I didn't have mine the way normal people do as they were all c-sections so I was completely amazed and in awe at the whole experience!
Thank you to Lauren and Derek for being such sweet parents! I love you and boy do I love little baby T!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment