Thursday, March 11, 2010

Wisdom from Chocolate...really

I LOVE quotes and sayings. My scriptures are rupturing at the seams because I have so many "glue-ins" from teaching seminary. When I was younger I would cover the sunshiny yellow walls in my room with quotes, to serve as a paper path to enlightenment and happiness!! Back then I would make my own little signs (using others' wisdom of course, not my 16 year old wisdom..oh that is an oxymoron) with construction paper, markers and stickers! Nowadays, wisdom comes wrapped up in a Dove Chocolate..who wudda known? And boy was I happy the other day, while having one of "those days", when I reached into the candy bowl pulled out a luscious chocolate and unwrapped its milky goodness and...it said "After the rain, comes the rainbow". Perfect. Just what I needed to hear! So, after all these years of making my own signs, I can now turn to chocolate to get the best of both worlds...lusciousness AND wisdom all in one package!
Here is one that I found today: "Rejoice in your daily achievements"....very wise! Enough wisdom for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment