Friday, March 19, 2010

It's already over?????





I'm not sure that I already went on vacation...it went too fast. Darn. I don't want to be back home yet...just a few more days...oh well, here I am...and here are some highlights of our trip!




Driving (and driving and driving) along in the hill country of Texas








This is some of the weather we had to deal with!!! It was great!


Oh and the one place you HAVE to eat at when in San Antonio (and soon Albuquerque..YAY) is Freddy's...mmmmmmmm good!! Juicy cheeseburgers, crispy skinny fries and the best frozen custard ever!








We got to see the Temple..it's colorful and big windows beckon to all to come and see it's beauty!









Well, I couldn't make this pic go the right way (surprise)! But you do know that we were in the heart of German town and so we had to e
at German food, bratwurst, schnitzel and smoked sausage YUMMY! Yes I did gain a few while on this trip!!



Saw Shamu show....one of the whales just had a baby after 17 months of pregnancy, and her baby weighed 350 pounds WOW!










Saw a 4-D pirate show that about made me wet my pants...well it did wet my pants cuz stuff kept spraying us from the backs of the seats in front of us...oooo it was funny, and kinda jumpy!!!





I don't know if you can see this very well but it is a turtle basking in the sun ON TOP of an alligators nose......isn't there a life lesson about this???!!!






We located mall on the map and when we got to the place the map directed us to the mall was no longer...I guess it was taken up....OH NO! So here is Leon questioning his scouting skills...consulting the map (that was wrong by the way...we decided it was a conspiracy on the part of the rental car company to make us use more gas and put more mileage on the car ....)!!!





We had a blast just being alone together (that sounds funny)! Vacations are the best! Oh, and I did get some reading in too!!!

I hope that you all can take a relaxing vacation sometime soon too!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment