Saturday, March 13, 2010

Go...go away...read some books....

Ok, that is exactly what I am going to do, thanks Nacho Libre for the idea!!! (hopefully you have seen the movie and remember that line, if not...well, sorry that I have confused you...but, if you haven't see the movie, you should... you will get a good chuckle from it!!) Leon and I are going to escape from "life" for a few days and I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I think it has been a really long time since we have gotten away alone. Leon sent a loving text to me yesterday telling me how much he loved me and reminding me that we were only 2 days away from the adventure (as if I needed a reminder, there are post-it's all over my house counting down) and I should make a list of all the stuff I wanted to do. I think that this is what my reply looked like: read, eat, shop, eat, read, shop, get a massage, read, eat, nap, sea world (a must) read, eat, and hopefully see all the beautiful flowers that must be blooming this time of year. Was that too much to ask? Oh and I am NOT answering my phone! As much as I love all of you, I am turning all of my attention to my sweetie... oh yes and, of course, to my book!
I am so thankful to have a sweet husband who wants to take me places and have adventures! So off we go, with our books in hand (he took Nacho's suggestion too!!). In case you are wondering, I am reading "The Parting" by Beverly Lewis. She is a most excellent author. She lived the amish lifestyle growing up and her books are based on that same lifestye and culture, very fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment