Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Missionary Ants

This sounds as if it is going to be an irreverent post but it won't I promise..I guess I've just had missionaries on the brain since we have a friend who is interested in taking the discussions. She was supposed to come tonight, in fact, but canceled last minute. That's ok...little baby steps. She would make a great member of our wonderfully awesome church. She is sweet and helpful and loves to be with people. She just "fits"!
Anyway, you know the song "The ants go marching one by one..." well that is not true...at least at my house. Today I saw some ants and they were marching two by two and that is all I could think of...missionaries. These little ants have the right idea! They are always with a companion, they work HARD (ever watch those little guys move a crumb that is 3 times their size?) and they are always looking out for others. The only thing that doesn't really relate is the biting thing. I don't think that missionaries bite....unless they are hungry, of course. And that is why we feed them!
Keep a watch out for these missionary ants. You might find some in your own yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment