Monday, May 10, 2010

Ellen wanted MY red purse

I love when I wake myself up laughing. It happens on occasion, I wish it would happen every morning 'cuz it makes for a good day! And this morning it was especially delicious because I woke up laughing really hard and it was already time for me to get up! Usually it is the middle of the night and I have trouble getting back to sleep 'cuz I keep laughing. (We call this condition "the simpletons"). This is what is so funny, even though it really isn't that funny. I was wandering around doing a little window shopping when all of the sudden I see Ellen in a store window dancing around and she had my red purse on her neck. I pointed at her and she pointed back at me and made a funny face and twirled around to show off the purse. Then she pointed to the purse. I pointed to the purse and she danced some more. That is when the laughing convulsions started. My body shook and then I became vocal, so I had to stick my face in my pillow. It was good because my laughing woke up the Mr. and we jumped out of bed to do the INSANITY work-out...because we are insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment