Friday, May 14, 2010

It's raining...

.....in my heart. Being a Mom can be so hard sometimes. Logically, I KNOW that the hard things are the very things that are greatly rewarded, but sometimes that logic gets buried in the deep, dark corners of my soul.
I also understand the principle about the Lord never giving us more than we can handle. But, I sometimes wonder if He has mistaken me for someone else, because I am not handling this particular trial in my life right now, very well.
I want to shout as loud as I can "WHY ?", "WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS ?"
But then a warm and comfortable feeling washes over me and I KNOW why I have to do this. The Lord is counting on me. He trusts me. He knows that I will do what it takes to get through this. I am so glad that He has such confidence in me because at times I do not have it in myself and that is when I am broken and humbled, and He is able to teach me.
As the days turn into weeks and the weeks into months I wonder when and where this will all end, but that really doesn't matter. What matters is that I have a Savior who knows me and loves me and is very aware of my life. In turn, I am to do as He does and love and care and help without end.

No comments:

Post a Comment