Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I looked out the window.....





and what did I see? SPRING!!!!! This is such a lovely time of year! It brings peace to my soul! Here are some of the wonders happening at my house...



Ok so I really don't know how to work putting pictures on here yet, so this is what I am left with! I had a few more but I can't seem to make it go!

I am so thankful for the beauty that surrounds me! I could make a big list of all of the wonderful-ness that I see but it would take too long and take up lots of space on my blog and I have to go make dinner for the missionaries! Don't forget to take time to ponder to beauty that surrounds you and look for all of the greatness that the Lord has blessed us with!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a blog dummy...sorry I couldn't help you more with your pictures today. But they look nice! : )

    ReplyDelete