Monday, April 19, 2010

Cloudy with a chance of L and J

I LOVE clouds so much! They make me feel cozy and comfortable (maybe those are synonyms for LAZY!!!!). I like the way the blanket of gray makes me feel like I am being wrapped in a big fuzzy wubbie. My wubbie is a whole other story and don't ask Leon about it...we HAVE to take it on every trip that we go on or I don't sleep good. Well that is for another time....
So today on this glorious cloudy day while I am feeling so comfortable I am also feeling like it might just be time for a delicious plate of tacos at the L and J, a great little diner in central El Paso. (Leon and I like to pretend that they used our initials to name the place so that gives us the right to eat there so often...) Anyway, they have the most delightful tacos I have ever sunk my teeth into. Addicting of sorts. At least once a week we venture to the other side of town to engage our taste buds in an explosion of red and green deliciousness! I shouldn't spread the word about them because it is already so crowded with others, just like us, who can't keep their teeth off the wonderful food. But, I like to share ( well, not my food...just information) !
Grab the umbrella, let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment