Wednesday, February 8, 2012

So far....sooooo good!!!

I am so happy to report that so far this year we have had wonderful and glorious happenings!!!

We have had some triumphs with the hard trial that I mentioned in my last post. BIG triumphs! I am so very happy with the way that things are going. Oh how I KNOW that my Savior lives and loves me. I have been strengthened and buoyed up like never before. I am so very grateful for the lessons I have learned and for hope in a brighter tomorrow!

Oh and the other piece of news involves a sweet little angel named Claire! I was able to be in Phoenix when Lauren had baby Claire. What a doll. I am so in love with that beautiful girl! I got to spend 2 wonderful weeks with that sweet little family! I am so eternally (that is a long time) grateful for them and for their hospitality. Lauren and Derek are very gracious and caring and thoughtful and kind. I hated to leave but knew that it was time! You know what they say, "relatives are like fish, after 3 days they begin to stink"! HA HA HA I REALLY must have stunk!!!!

I am so thankful for so much in my life. My bucket is full! I have a great husband who works so hard for our family and honors his Priesthood! I have wonderful children (that includes my sons-in-law, because they are like my very own). I have 3 beautiful and sweet grand babies who I completely adore! I have a future daughter-in-law who I love so much too! She just fits in so perfectly!

Life can be so hard sometimes but I am grateful for the challenges as they allow the sun to shine a little brighter when the clouds part!

2 comments: