Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February 29, 2012 and 9/11/2001

You are probably wondering what these two things have in common. Until today, absolutely nothing.

We got word early this morning that a good friend of ours was killed in a car accident in Albuquerque. He was such a good man. And had such a good family. He leaves behind 6 children and a wonderful wife.

After we heard the tragic news, I wanted to gather all of the people that I love so much and hold them tight and tell them just how much I love them. Didn't you feel that way on 9/11? Such loss and heartache draws us close to those we love and count on.

Prayers to our sweet friends, The Moss Family. I hope that they feel the Saviors loving arms around them as they pick up the pieces and try to go forward.

1 comment:

  1. :( This post gave me goosebumps. I think about them at least once every day :( I love you! Can't wait to see you in three weeks!

    ReplyDelete