Wednesday, February 22, 2012

On clearance for......$1.07

I thought I was worth a lot more than $1.07, until today that is.

I was at one of my favorite stores, Hobby Lobby, browsing the clearance section...making sure that I did not miss anything that might need to go home with me! ( because we all know that I need more STUFF)!!

I looked at every little piece of goodness, sticking my head far into the shelving, digging around for treasures!

I wandered around to see what else might jump in my cart. Home Accents, Spring, Mirrors, Lamps, yes, I made laps around that store!

Next, I made my way to the fabric ( which was the intended destination in the first place). As I neared a rack of buttons, a Hobby Lobby employee looked up at the side of my head and said "uh, ma'am" .... I am not gonna lie, for a second I though there was a huge hairy spider in my hair...as she reached up to my head she continued, "you have a clearance sticker in your hair..and it is worth $1.07."

My mind quickly retraced all the steps that I had taken around that store...with the beautiful bright yellow tag hanging off the side of my head!!

Ha ha ha ha ha oh well. At least it wasn't a spider!!!

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHA that's hilarious! Made me laugh out loud. I could see the whole thing...hahahahaha. At least you're a good sport and probably laughed too! You are the best, momma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete