Sunday, June 19, 2011

To my husband, who is also a Dad, on Father's Day

His name? Leon. His game? DAD! Of course, he has many games, but the one he gets noticed for today is father of our children!

Leon has been such a great provider for our family. I never have needed to worry about whether or not we were going to have enough money to pay for the necessities of life, while I got to stay home and take care of our kids.

He is well known around here for his analogies. He has taught our children to look for those in life! (Sometimes they laugh at him because sometimes they don't exactly fit, but it's the thought that counts!!!) He has taught them to be wise with their money. He has taught them how to work. He has taught them how to communicate effectively. He is a coach for job success and resume building. He has been there when they needed him.

I am so thankful for him and for the Dad that he has been to our kids. I appreciate and value his efforts and will always be grateful for what he has done for our family!

Thank you Leon! I love you so much and know that our children love you too!!

2 comments:

  1. Woot woot! Love the post! Give Dad a high five from me! I'm so glad I know how to manage money! Hahaha (Seriously!)

    ReplyDelete