Saturday, April 9, 2011

Off

Ever had one of those nights (or days) where everything is just "off"? Mine started first thing in the morning yesterday. I got to Seminary and realized that it was my day to do the games and I had totally forgotten..so I quickly pulled together a game for us to play. After class I was talking to some fellow teachers and we were discussing the economy and the state of affairs that the world is in and I got scared . I am not prepared. I am not ready. This left a pit in my stomach. Then I got to my spin class and a lady behind me was standing up pedaling during one of our rounds and one of her pedals came completely off of her bike and she let out a blood curdling scream . Her poor ankle.

Then Leon and I went on a date. We saw Hanna. I don't recommend it. After the movie we tried to go out for dinner and I must remind you that we live practically in Mexico where the culture is laid back and late....and it was 8 :30....8:30 at night...the first MEXICAN restaurant that we tried..closed...the next one...closed..the third one.....it was closing in 2 minutes. You may be asking, "Is this for real". So did we. Where did we end up? At the imposter Mexican food...Taco Bell...gross.

We came home and read our scriptures and crawled into bed..so happy to leave that day behind.

I am really looking forward to today,hopefully, being "on"!!!

1 comment: