Thursday, March 2, 2017

Weekend Plans

Yesterday Jordan and I sanded down the stair railing prepping it for a fresh coat of stain! After 4 years of the nasty that was on there before and because Leon is on the High Adventure trip with the Scouts I thought this was a perfect weekend to get this project done!!! So I am headed to Lowe's for stain and supplies! I will post before and after pics!

I think I will offer to watch my favorite little person tonight, Titan. He is so stinkin cute, he makes me laugh everyday!!!

Tomorrow my sweetie comes home from the Lake and I can't wait!! I think we will try and squeeze a little date in when he gets home (and showers, of course!)

So there are the most exciting plans for the weekend! Monday is girls camp so I will write about those adventures next week when I return!

Happy Weekend !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment