Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Our trip through the South AND why you shouldn't take me anywhere!!


We (Leon, Sheridan and I) went on a little adventure through the deep South. Whenever I hear DEEP South it makes me think of lots of trees and scary darkness, like when you are lost in the forrest? Well, we did get lost our fair share and there were LOTS of trees, but not really scary darkness. Here are some highlights! Notice the trees???? These were in the median. They separated traffic...weird. Here we have a few short bushes and some weeds! Oh and dirt. In the South there is green-ness eveywhere!! I know, I just made that up, but it's true! Well my computer is being a piece of poop so this is all the pictures for now. We had a great time but 10 days was a little long to live out of my suitcase...you know I did pack my closet!






No comments:

Post a Comment