Friday, August 27, 2010

Gaining and Losing

Whereas the title of this post sounds as if I am talking about weight, I am not. If that WERE the case it would only say "gaining"!!! (sad)

This is a post about kids.

This year has been a most interesting year at our casa. If you had a motion camera on our house and put it on high speed, this is what you might see:
Jordan moving in, Sheridan and Garrett moving in. Garrett moving out (to attend Basic Training for the Army). Colin moving in. Lauren and Derek and Titan moving in. Lauren and Derek and Titan moving out. Jordan moving out. We have gained some and lost some!

It has been fun to have all the kids close by and know that there is never lack of a pal to do something with! I will miss Jordan but I am so excited to hear of all his adventures at BYU-I!! YAY Jord!







2 comments: