Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Violating...should be a violation!

Last week I had to go for a mammogram...otherwise known as a "boob squish"!! Oh the joy! Us women have it good when it comes to body parts, don't we??? I think in the next life there will be justice..I am counting on it!


After returning home from Kileen, I was having extreme tooth pain in the back molar area. Oh geez! I am still having such fun! So early in the morning they "squeezed" (little pun for above goodness) me in. Dentist fishes around and numbs and prods and pulls and pokes then says "you need a root canal" Oh is this fun EVER gonna end??? NO!!!

Same day: Another bilateral mammo and ulatrasound! So, prodding in the mouth and squishing and pulling and cold gel down there on those things...

The only word that kept coming to my mind was ....violated! Yes, I had been violated! An attitude check would say that is is all for a good cause! Need to keep those teeth and....those things....healthy!

1 comment: