Sunday, March 6, 2011

A wall

Since the day that Leon suggested we pack up and move (see post "Exodus out...of El Paso)I have have not been able to "see" us moving there. There has been this sort of "wall"... is the best way to describe it. I cannot see beyond it. We would talk about it, we would scheme and plan and we even went so far as to drive around that ENTIRE valley, 600 miles worth of that enormous place, and still I feel nothing. I finally told Leon ( I was apprehensive because I did not want him to feel bad) and he was confused. Me too. I can't explain it, I only know what I feel.

We have since found a few answers. After a meeting with his boss it came out that there are going to be some changes and with those changes, a possible different outcome for us. I don't know where we will move to, it is possible still to AZ, but possibly not. I do know that the Lord is watchful and I am so grateful for His love and guidance.

Maybe I will be able to see over that wall soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment