Thursday, June 10, 2010

Uncle Kracker...Smile

All I am going to say is that although I like the song, I do not appreciate being woke up in the wee hours of the morning with it blaring in my head. I don't know what to think of this daily song experience!

It is, however, a good message and a reminder to me of how many people I have in my life that make me smile! I could not possibly name everyone here, but I do name you in my head on a daily basis. I think of all of you who make my life more bearable by listening to my woe's, who make me laugh until I cry, who share stories of your lives with me, who are always by my side, through it all, to lift, inspire, encourage and sustain. And to all of you I say THANK YOU!

Remember to smile! And remember those who make you smile!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I woke up with "Don't give a da** about my bad reputation!!!!" Haha. It's on Band Hero. It's the "Bad Reputation" song by Pat Benetar. At least you had a song with a better message!

    ReplyDelete